7.05.2015

+intro


12:54am




I Always Knew - The Vaccines - Cover by Luke Spiller (The Struts)
(Song chosen by Alsace Thompson)

Starting new blogs I always think to myself, how can I combine words to form sentences that either inspire or benefit a person? And like clock work I remind myself that I am merely spilling my thoughts into words for my own accomplishment, assessment and, with much delight, for the motivation you give me, dear reader. 

What is the purpose of this blog? A question I ask myself. +ive Studio (pronounced Positive Studio) is a small space of web I have made my own where I write.
I plan on writing about my experience in Architecture school. Notice how I capitalize Architecture? I plan on writing about the people around me. I'll relive you of my endless drone occasionally and interview interesting people. I plan to show you the design process. Most importantly I plan to be the portal of understanding for people who don't know what an Architect does. 


It is important to note that I am merely opening my eyes to the world of Architecture as I am a first year student. Join me and together we shall explore and wonder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment